Digital Promise is a nonprofit organization authorized by Congress to spur innovation in education in order to improve the opportunity to learn for all Americans. Through its work with educators, entrepreneurs, researchers, and leading thinkers, Digital Promise supports a comprehensive agenda to benefit lifelong learning and provide Americans with the knowledge and skills needed to compete in the global economy.
For all media inquiries, please contact Jason Tomassini, Director of Communications.
To read coverage of Digital Promise, visit our In the News page.
Press Releases and Announcements
- Digital Promise Releases New Report: Supporting Deeper Learning in the Classroom - February 12, 2015
- Digital Promise Releases New Report: Improving Ed-Tech Purchasing - November 13, 2014
- Librarians’ Role as Digital Learning Leaders is Highlighted in New League of Innovative Schools National Case Study - October 22, 2014
- Verizon Program Provides 24/7 Schoolwide Access to Mobile Technology in 8 Middle Schools - October 2, 2014
- Digital Promise Welcomes New Members Into the League of Innovative Schools - September 23, 2014
- Digital Promise and Verizon Partnering with Schools to Close the Digital Learning Gap - August 6, 2014
- Introducing the New DigitalPromise.org - June 26, 2014
- Digital Promise and Getting Smart Share Vision for Preparing Teachers For Deeper Learning - May 1, 2014
- Meet our Spring 2014 Cohort of the League of Innovative Schools - March 24, 2014
- Join Us in Improving Ed-Tech Purchasing Practices - March 6, 2014
- Joyce Foundation Announces College Pipeline Commitment at The White House - January 16, 2014
- Digital Promise Supports White House ConnectED Plan for Moving All Students into the Digital Age - June 6, 2013
- Karen Cator Joins Digital Promise as CEO - April 16, 2013
- White House to Launch "Digital Promise" Initiative - Sept. 16, 2011