- Edutopia: Deeper Learning in Practice
"Improving Ed-Tech Purchasing"
Coverage of our recent report on the key obstacles and potential solutions for the procurement of K-12 personalized learning tools:
Education Week: Ed-Tech Vendors Often in Dark on District Needs, Study Shows
Politico: Ed-Tech Blues
Focusing on Mooresville Graded School District and featuring commentary from Digital Promise staff, this radio documentary and corresponding article takes a comprehensive look at personalized learning.
Digital Promise and members of the League of Innovative Schools were featured in an Education Week special report on the changing skills and methods required of the 21st-century school leader.
Digital Promise has been featured on Bloomberg Edu, a weekly radio show hosted by Jane Stoddard Williams. Williams has interviewed our staff and stakeholders about adaptive learning, the role of technology in the classroom, and how the internet is providing new opportunities to learn.
- StateScoop: Schools rethink how to pilot edtech programs
- Education Week: Student Tech Use at Home Is Tricky Balancing Act
- Getting Smart: Preparing Leaders for Deeper Learning
- T.H.E. Journal: New Report Shares Personalized Learning Guidance
- Marketplace: Giving every kid a computer and a connection
- California Schools magazine: After-School Connections
- Education Week: K-12 Librarians' Roles Shift to Meet Digital Demands
- The Columbian: School district hosts national meeting
- Education Week: Four Lessons for Today's Education Leaders
- Hechinger Report: As market surges, schools struggle to find the best tech products
- PBS Newshour: Tech giants battle for classrooms
- Education Week: Staging Better Trial Runs of Ed-Tech Products in Schools
- The Atlantic: When Students Can't Go Online
- Bucks County Courier Times: Tablet roll out finally taking shape in Bristol Township middle schools
- Alliance for Excellent Education: Culture Shift: Making Innovation Contagious
- Anniston Star: What apps are most useful in classrooms?
- EdSurge: How to Make Micro-Credentials Matter
- Raleigh News & Observer: Carroll Middle School students to receive personal tablets
- WRAL-Raleigh: Carroll Middle among 8 schools nationwide to win tablets
- Los Angeles Times: How L.A. Unified got its iPad contract
- Levittown Now: Truman STEM Program Helps Area Students Succeed
- MediaBistro: AAP Honors Educational Publishing Leaders
- Getting Smart: 25 Districts Worth Visiting
- The Columbian: Teacher-librarians fill high-tech role
- Hechinger Report: Is the next Khan Academy star a teacher in D.C. Public Schools?
- Daily Northwestern: Two District 65 schools receive iPads through national learning program
- The Coast News: iPad donations are a game-changer for Vista students
- Education Week: Making the Big LMS Buying Decision
- St. Paul Pioneer Press: iPad training for east metro teachers targets personalized lessons
- Al Jazeera America: The digital divide in American Schools
- Education Week: Middle Schools' 1-to-1 Tablet Deployment to Be Studied
- KQED Mind/shift: What Are the Most Powerful Uses of Tech for Learning?
- EdSurge: So You Think You Can Educate Adults?
- Slate: Tablet-Sized Teachers
- Hechinger Report: Digital education is supposed to transform public education, but many schools can’t even get online
- eSchool News: 7 big problems–and solutions–in education
- Hechinger Report: Wanted: More gutsy leaders to drive schools into digital age
- KQED Mind/Shift: 7 Big Hurdles In Education and Ideas For Solving Them
- FOX Business News: Online Education: Can it Solve the Employment Problem?
- National Public Radio: For The Tablet Generation, A Lesson In Digital Citizenship
- Education Week: 'Learning Menus' Empower Students to Tailor Curriculum
- T.H.E. Journal: 5 Best Practices of Tech-Leading Superintendents
- The Economist: Wiping out the blackboard
- Huffington Post: Obama ConnectED Initiative Aims To Get Classrooms Online
- U.S. World and News Report: The Latest Tools for Teaching STEM: Video Games