- The Columbian: Teacher-librarians fill high-tech role
- Hechinger Report: Is the next Khan Academy star a teacher in D.C. Public Schools?
Our CEO Karen Cator discusses how to improve access to opportunities to learn for students.
Focusing on Mooresville Graded School District and featuring commentary from Digital Promise staff, this radio documentary and corresponding article takes a comprehensive look at personalized learning.
Digital Promise and members of the League of Innovative Schools were featured in an Education Week special report on the changing skills and methods required of the 21st-century school leader.
Digital Promise has been featured on Bloomberg Edu, a weekly radio show hosted by Jane Stoddard Williams. Williams has interviewed our staff and stakeholders about adaptive learning, the role of technology in the classroom, and how the internet is providing new opportunities to learn.
- The Coast News: iPad donations are a game-changer for Vista students
- Education Week: Making the Big LMS Buying Decision
- St. Paul Pioneer Press: iPad training for east metro teachers targets personalized lessons
- Al Jazeera America: The digital divide in American Schools
- Education Week: Middle Schools' 1-to-1 Tablet Deployment to Be Studied
- EdSurge: So You Think You Can Educate Adults?
- Slate: Tablet-Sized Teachers
- Hechinger Report: Digital education is supposed to transform public education, but many schools can’t even get online
- eSchool News: 7 big problems–and solutions–in education
- Hechinger Report: Wanted: More gutsy leaders to drive schools into digital age
- KQED Mind/Shift: 7 Big Hurdles In Education and Ideas For Solving Them
- FOX Business News: Online Education: Can it Solve the Employment Problem?
- National Public Radio: For The Tablet Generation, A Lesson In Digital Citizenship
- Education Week: 'Learning Menus' Empower Students to Tailor Curriculum
- T.H.E. Journal: 5 Best Practices of Tech-Leading Superintendents
- The Economist: Wiping out the blackboard
- Huffington Post: Obama ConnectED Initiative Aims To Get Classrooms Online
- U.S. World and News Report: The Latest Tools for Teaching STEM: Video Games