Focusing on Mooresville Graded School District and featuring commentary from Digital Promise staff, this radio documentary and corresponding article takes a comprehensive look at personalized learning.
Digital Promise and members of the League of Innovative Schools were featured in an Education Week special report on the changing skills and methods required of the 21st-century school leader.
Digital Promise has been featured on Bloomberg Edu, a weekly radio show hosted by Jane Stoddard Williams. Williams has interviewed our staff and stakeholders about adaptive learning, the role of technology in the classroom, and how the internet is providing new opportunities to learn.
An article on how superintendents from the League of Innovative Schools are leading their districts through a digital transformation.
What are the 5 most important qualities for superintendents leading tech transformations? T.H.E. Journal asked Karen Cator and some of our League of Innovative Schools members for answers.
- Slate: Tablet-Sized Teachers
- Hechinger Report: Digital education is supposed to transform public education, but many schools can’t even get online
- eSchool News: 7 big problems–and solutions–in education
- KQED Mind/Shift: 7 Big Hurdles In Education and Ideas For Solving Them
- FOX Business News: Online Education: Can it Solve the Employment Problem?
- National Public Radio: For The Tablet Generation, A Lesson In Digital Citizenship
- Education Week: 'Learning Menus' Empower Students to Tailor Curriculum
- The Economist: Wiping out the blackboard
- Huffington Post: Obama ConnectED Initiative Aims To Get Classrooms Online
- U.S. World and News Report: The Latest Tools for Teaching STEM: Video Games